Hopefully this is a start to a new habit for our little love bug. Then again, maybe it is just the dino jammies. One time thing or not, Shell did say she was disappointed not to "see him" in the middle of the night. Another example of how post pregnancy hormones make moms a little crazy.
We are loving our new adventure!
Merry Christmas to all our friends and family reading. Thanks for being you.
4 comments:
Congratulations Shell (& Jer) - that's not just luck!! That's due to your hard work!! Way to go!!
How wonderful! I hope you had lots of restful dreams. In response to your comment on our page, we are coming to SD the 22nd - the 27th. We're hoping to see people at church, we're going to the 5:30 Christmas Eve one (I'm pretty sure)
Merry first Christmas Landon and family! So glad I found your blog. I read back a year... That preg test brownie was hilarious!
It's refreshing to read another Christian couple's experience with parenting. :)
Mackenzie
Ok...we are ready for some new pics and an update on what the little guy is up to. We miss you guys.
-katie
Post a Comment